Attachers and Fasteners
Monarch and Avery Dennison Attacher/Fastener Tools
When it comes to choosing the Attacher and Tagger Tail® Fasteners that are right for your applications - we are here to help with a broad selection of equipment that will meet your needs!
Monarch SG™ Attachers
The SG Tag Attacher is the only Attacher available with a soft, non-slip cushion comfort grip molded right into the Attacher handle and trigger. This special design provides a firmer grip - it's soft to the touch.
- Improve Productivity - SG Attacher supports up to 100 Tagger Tail® Fasteners at a time
- Manufactured with a proven internal mechanism
- Includes a One-Year Written Warranty
- Regular and Fine Fabric Attachers available
For general purpose fastening and tagging, the Avery Dennison Mark III Series meets your tagging needs!
- Ideal for tagging light to medium weight fabrics such as cotton, cotton twill or corduroy
- Improved ergonomic design - easy squeeze mechanism for operator comfort
- Utilizes the 50 clip fasteners
Fast, State-of-the-Art, Economical and Easy to Use!
- Ideal for tagging multiple layers of thick fabric such as towels or wool
- Extra long stroke and needles are designed for tagging bulky merchandise
- Utilizes the 50 clip fasteners
Designed with a fine needle to greatly reduce the likelihood of holes and snags.
- Ideal for tagging silk, satin, nylon, elastic, micro fibers, lycra, rayon, polyester, fine linens or infant wear
- Optimized spring tension and short trigger stroke provide smooth operation
- Accepts both the 50 and 100 fastener clips
Tag 1000 garments without reloading!
- Twenty times more loading capacity than ordinary hand held attaching tools
- Exceptional tagging capabilities for general purpose and heavy duty applicatons
- Ideal for apparel or Industrial packaging applications
- High feed reliability significantly reduces jamming, increasing
productivity and output
- Highest fastener capacity in the industry - 1,000 fasteners per roll
Avery Dennison's Dry Cleaning Kit is easy and customer friendly!
- Safer and more dependable than metal staples or pins
- Nylon fasteners are made to withstand even the harsh chemicals and humidity associated with dry cleaning process
- Fine Fabric™ Attacher help prevent damage to expensive garments or injury to your customers during removal
Meet the tagging needs of the horticultural industry!
- Manufactured with special materials that resist corrosion
- Flush ports for easy cleaning
- Super Heavy Duty!
Designed for rugged use, such as meat tagging
- Stainless steel needles resist corrosion
- Extra Strong, double paddle makes gripping easier for one-piece fastener removal
- Wide grip trigger - easier to insert long needle through tougher materials
Cut the time it takes to hand tag merchandise!
- V-Tool applies loop fasteners in a single-stop operation
- More efficient - faster and easier to apply than hand applied loop/circle type fasteners
- Saves wear, tear and injuries to fingers
- Versatile - can be used on a variety of hard goods and accessories - won't penetrate the item
- Multiple sizes of V-Tool Loops available - even colors
- Tags 50 items with one clip of fasteners
- Loops have an arrow and barrel configuration that forms a strong mechanical lock
Secure, gather or tag non-fabric or hard-to-mark merchandise easily!
- Can only find one shoe? - use shoe ties to keep them together!
- With Tagger Tie® fasteners - bundle items together securely
- Cable Ties - chances are we have a cable tie for your application
- Flip-Clip Fasteners can be easily repositioned or removed with just a twist
- Reflect an up-scale image by using String Tach™
- Increase product visability with Display-It Hooks